For now, just take your time, absorb the basic information about the program, and get comfortable with the website.
The page begins with an easy checklist of the required and optional actions for the week. Below that list, you will find the week’s multimedia learning materials.
To support your understanding, each week we provide prompts – questions you may like to think or journal about, or discuss with your buddy or coach – and frequently asked questions from previous participants. We also provide additional links and references for those who would like to explore more academic references, expert commentary, or personal stories about that week’s subject matter.
What To Do Next
- Watch videos (0101, 0102)
- Discuss with your accountability buddy
- Set aside time in your calendar each week for self-study and the Q&A call.
- Send any questions to your coach before the Week 1 Q&A call
- Attend the live Q&A call in Week 1
- Optional: Explore the additional resources available in our Members Only area, and the Client Center.
Video 0101: Emotional Mastery Course Content
An overview of the topics covered in the Emotional Mastery program.
Video 0102: Emotional Mastery Course Structure
The structure of the Emotional Mastery program – schedule, the roles of buddies and coaches, and how to get the most out of the program.
Online Video Speed Controller
Ajust the speed of an online video to make it slower or faster.
Text to Voice Conversion
Convert any text document to an audio track.
Convert any video soundtrack or audio track to text.
- What do you hope to learn/accomplish in the Emotional Mastery program?
- How will you manage the time commitment required? What changes will you make to your habits to create the time to fully participate?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I really need to know all this science about the brain?
A: We have found that having some basic knowledge about the body and brain can be very useful for some people. For others, the practical exercises are a much more important way to learn. You are free to engage with the program in whatever way best suits you.
About the Program Designer
Jenny Hale has an Honours degree in Psychology, a Diploma in Training and Assessment, and decades of experience as a coach, trainer and mentor. She has been a lecturer in Psychology, an executive coach, a workplace trainer, a private coaching/counselling practitioner, and a community mentor. Jenny has identified the fastest ways to break through lifelong disempowering patterns and achieve previously unimaginable emotional and relationship results – without doing years of therapy.